EMIT Technologies, Inc.
Job Title: Warehouse Coordinator
Job Category: Sales Order Processing
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for oversight of the Ft. Worth Warehouse inventory and activities. Warehouse Coordinator will manage daily deliveries and shipments, ensuring customer orders go out in a timely, complete, and professional manner. Team Member will be responsible for facility management. Warehouse Coordinator must have an understanding of general customer equipment requirements and warehouse capacities. Team Member will also be responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders generated at the Ft. Worth location. Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for preparing elements for customer use, receiving and shipping elements and washing used elements. Team Member is responsible for fabrication of various exhaust components, i.e. bellows, as required.
- Assist with warehouse facility maintenance on a daily basis. Keep all work areas clean and orderly to allow for efficient use of space throughout the shift.
- Assist as needed with Services Runner tasks. Duties may include but are not limited to, being a spotter when moving equipment, helping to load and unload deliveries.
- Assist with customer walk-in order request. Display excellent customer service skills and working knowledge of EMIT products.
- Inventory management utilizing GP integrated systems. Quarterly inventory review with Purchasing Manager.
- Manage inventory transfers with Sheridan, WY Shipping Department and Manufacturing.
- Coordinate with Accounting on local inventory receiving.
- Process returned items, trouble shoot and repair as required.
- Verify customer information and order for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary such as: ship to address, contact information, etc. and follow up as required.
- Review orders for completeness verifying against customer PO’s and other documentation, credit worthiness, and forward complete orders for further processing
- Communicate with customers, fellow Team Members, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Hold in high esteem the intellectual property of EMIT; especially when communicating with customers
- Prepare orders for billing once materials have been obtained for the order
- Handle various projects and duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
- Lift/Push/Pull heavy loads and assist with part assembly on large equipment
- Clean, degrease, or prepare parts for final assembly as needed
- General understanding of chemicals and mixing solutions
- Weld in flat, vertical, or overhead positions that may involve heights on customer locations
- Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to a shop environment
- Operate hoist and rig lifting straps to move large parts
- Build, wash, and ship elements as necessary
- Operate forklifts as necessary to move parts in and out of the shop. Includes loading and unloading trucks (flatbed and box trailer).
- Handle various projects and other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs
- Demonstrate mechanical and welding aptitude
- Ability to understand and interpret manufacture drawings
- Ability to maintain equipment and keep a clean, safe and orderly workspace
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrate ability to handle highly confidential/sensitive information professionally and appropriately
- Successful candidate will understand the importance of safety, and place it in the highest regard
- Must be able to operate forklift and become certified
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, and demonstrate the ability to learn new software packages
- Possess exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and proactive problem solver adept at achieving results in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, but also able to function effectively working independently
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 – 3 years welding experience, MIG, TIG, and stick
- 1 – 3 years warehouse experience
- Understanding of standard shop equipment
- Lifting: Occasionally raising objects weighing up to 70 lbs. from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to-position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Stooping: Frequently bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees
- Crouching: Occasionally bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Reaching: Frequently extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Standing: Continuously remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Walking: Frequently moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force of 100 lbs. in order to thrust forward, downward or outward
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert with force of 100 lbs. in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion
- Repetitive motions: Frequently making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers while demonstrating proper body mechanics
- Visual acuity: Team Member is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operating hand tools where the job is at or within arm’s reach; performing skilled trade tasks of a non-repetitive nature; or operating a forklift
- Team Member is subject to both environmental conditions: Activities occur inside and outside
- Team Member is subject to extreme heat; temperature of 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions such as wind or humidity
- Team Member is subject to extreme cold: temperatures typically below 32 degrees for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental condition such as wind and humidity
- Team Member is subject to noise and must wear hearing protection. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level
- Team Member is subject to hazards including: moving parts, machines, and vehicles
- Team member is subject to atmospheric conditions. One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.